Grand Coco Bay Playa del Carmen
The Grand Coco Bay resort is located 45 kilometers from Cancun, situated on a long beach, just a short walk from the bustling city of Playa del Carmen, you will enjoy exclusivity and personalized service, while still being close to the entertainment of Playa del Carmen, the best that the Mayan Riviera has to offer! Grand Coco Bay is ideally situated for many attractions such as Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th avenue, Tres Rios, Kantun Chi Ecopark, Playacar’s Bird Sanctuary, Playacar Golf Club, Xcaret(15 minutes), Xel-Ha(40 minutes) and Tulum ( 50 minutes).
[sb name=”336×280 Ads”]
The luxury all inclusive Grand Coco Bay Mexico resort is a perfect vacation destination for almost all types of vacations such as family vacations, singles, small groups, romantic or even honeymoons/weddings.
The all-inclusive plan at the Grand Coco Bay resort covers the following:
- all meals
- non-motorized watersports
- use of the fitness room and sauna
- daily and nightly activities, including basic scuba diving lessons in the pool, volleyball and games
Room amenities are as follows:
- Air Conditioning (In Room)
- Television (Cable/Satellite)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Daily Maid Service
- Safe (In Room)
- Telephone (Voicemail)
Attractions near to Grand Coco Bay Playa del Carmen Mexico
Kantun Chi Ecopark
This Riviera Maya ecopark is a tranquil and enchanting place with nature trails leading to small cenotes where you can swim or snorkel. http://www.kantunchi.com
Image via Wikipedia
Tres Ríos means “three rivers meet the sea”. It is said to be where culture, nature, and experience merge in an award-winning eco-sensitive facility that provides a retreat unlike any other. The Tres Ríos Ecology amition is to be a leading model for sustainable luxury tourism in the Mexican Caribbean and to guarantee the long-term preservation of the ecosystems environment, while at the same time providing high-end vacation experiences for the guests. http://www.tres-rios.com/
[sb name=”468×60 Ads”]
Travel Tips for Grand Coco Bay Mexico
- Exchange your currency into Pesos at any of the currency exchanges on Playa del Carmen’s 5th avenue. They will give you a better exchange rate than you will get at your resort hotel.
- Take the ferry to Cozumel for a day, its inexpensive and a fabulous day out
- use the Playa Express, it’s a van that goes between Cancun and Playa and costs around $2 – way cheaper than taxi’s
- Always barter when it comes to buying gifts downtown, vendors expect you to haggle so will mark up prices by 2-300% – if you dont haggle you will be ripped off!
- Always use the hotel concierge when booking any additional trips such as diving or ecursions to Mayan ruins etc. They will make sure you are not conned